The government is offering free iPhone 14. However, you must be eligible to participate in this grant. Buying a smartphone can be expensive, especially for individuals facing financial difficulties.
This article on free official iPhone 14 has all the details you need to qualify and get a free Apple phone today. However, the government allows eligible individuals to get a free iPhone 14 through various programs.
The government offers a free iPhone 14, but you must meet specific eligibility requirements. And if you meet these requirements, you can apply for a free iPhone 14 online or by mail.
The application process for this is simple. Because once approved, you will receive your free iPhone 14 in the mail.
And this article on the free official iPhone 14 has all the details you need to qualify and get your free Apple phone.
Want a Brand New Iphone for Free but Don’t Have the Money to Buy It? Although it may sound strange, providing free smartphones to citizens is well-established and has existed for quite some time.
However, a new Government Assistance Program (ACP) was recently launched, allowing providers to offer increasingly advanced smartphones, including the Apple iPhone.
Free Official iPhone 14, Owning an Apple iPhone is everyone’s dream; People struggling financially can get an iPhone through the ACP program.
And some networks offer ACP-eligible customers a choice of devices from available handsets. And some such networks include AirTalk Wireless and Axis Wireless Telecom.
In contrast, the government has traditionally provided only entry-level mid-range Android phones to needy individuals through Lifeline.
This article discusses the availability of free government-issued iPhone 14 and Pro Max, how to get them from the government or elsewhere, and Apple’s latest iPhone models.
This article will guide you in getting a free official iPhone 14 and highlights the programs available to assist you.
The Affordable Connectivity Program, formerly Lifeline, allows you a free smartphone and a monthly discount on phone or internet services for tribal lands, up to $75/month.
And talking about the smartphones offered, you get a variety of mid-range Android phones, and some network operators also sell the iPhone.
Some curious users have demanded a free iPhone 14 from the government by searching with the words “free government iPhone 14”.
So let’s see what ACP-approved networks have to offer.
Relate Article: Yoga Teacher Training Scholarships
How to Get a Free Government Iphone 14?
The government provides free phones to low-income citizens through the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) and the Lifeline program.
The Lifeline program offers low-income customers free phones and reduced or free monthly rates for landline, wireless, and Internet services.
Meanwhile, the Affordable Connectivity Program is a new government assistance program that provides subsidies for connectivity services such as broadband Internet and specific Internet-connected devices.
However, providers can only offer iPhones with the program to their most vulnerable customers. You can get a free official iPhone 14 if you meet their criteria.
Despite being one of the most expensive and highly demanded iPhone models, you can get the latest iPhone 14 for free from the government.
And all this is possible because of the Lifeline Assistance Program.
Because it’s a federally funded program, it’s available throughout the United States, giving you a free smartphone and access to basic telecommunications and Internet services.
For those unfamiliar with the program, Lifeline is a government-funded program administered by the Universal Service Administrative Company.
And the program is designed to help economically disadvantaged families gain access to the Internet to get better job opportunities, access the health care system, and much more.
However, getting a free iPhone 14 from the government under Lifeline takes work. You must meet specific eligibility criteria and provide the necessary documents for approval.
It would be best to meet specific criteria to qualify for a free official iPhone 14.
For that, here are the steps to get a free authentic iPhone 14:
- You may also be eligible for the program if you are a senior citizen.
- You can enroll in government programs like the SNAP Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program and SSI Supplemental Security Income.
- Have an income below 135% of the federal poverty guidelines. Annual revenue for singles must be less than $12,760.
- You can visit the free official iPhone 14 provider at your location. And some service providers include QLink Wireless, StandUp Wireless, TrueConnect, Access Wireless, and FeelSafe Wireless.
These iPhones and 14 have been made available under the Lifeline Assistance Program.
- Apple iPhone 7
- Apple iPhone 6
- Apple iPhone 8
- Apple iPhone 8 Plus
- Apple iPhone SE
- Apple iPhone 6s
- Apple iPhone 6s Plus
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus
- Apple iPhone 12
- Apple iPhone 13
- Apple iPhone 14
Relate Article: Free Refrigerator in Los Angeles
How Long Will It Take to Get a Free Official Iphone 14?
The expected processing time to get a free official iPhone 14 in 2023 is about five business days or slightly longer. And in case of delay beyond this time limit, you can contact your service provider for updates and assistance.
The time it takes to get a free official iPhone 14 in 2023 will vary depending on the program you apply for. Once your application is approved, select a carrier and sign up for a service plan.
The airline will then send you your free iPhone 14. Applications in the Lifeline Assistance Program typically take 2-4 weeks to process, while the Affordable Connectivity Program can take up to 6 weeks.
The Connect America Fund may take longer because it is a more complex program. If you are applying for a free government iPhone 14, it is essential to start the process early.
This may give you the best chance of getting your phone before the end of 2023.
Relate Article: Free Car Program for Low Income Families
What Is the Best Free Public Phone Program?
There is no better program for free official iPhones a lifeline providing this service to eligible low-income families.
Free Government iPhone 14 Programs
If you want to help get a free government iPhone 14, various programs are designed to support low-income people’s access to telephone services.
To determine your eligibility for a free government iPhone 14, your best option is to contact one of the programs mentioned.
By availing of these programs, you can stay connected to your loved ones and essential services without undue financial burden.
Exploring the options mentioned above can prove invaluable if you are in a low-income situation and need help paying for phone service.
Many carriers and telecom companies offer the iPhone for free or at a steep discount.
The government needs to provide free iPhone 14 directly.
However, some government assistance programs may offer a free or discounted iPhone 14, with the top government iPhone 14 programs detailed below:
1. National Lifeline Association
The National Lifeline Association is a non-profit organization that provides financial assistance to help low-income families pay for phone service.
And it offers a unique program to secure a free government iPhone. This subsidizes phone service to low-income households.
The National Lifeline Association is a charitable organization that helps pay for phone service by providing financial assistance.
As an industry trade group, they focus specifically on the lifeline segment of telecommunications.
An important initiative of NaLA is the establishment of the National Agent Alliance (NAC), which aims to preserve and advance the Lifeline and Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP).
The organization also offers a free government program for iPhones. You can get it from the user company. You can get free official Apple iPhone official apps.
A few options are available if you are a low-income person and need help paying for phone service. The ideal way to see if you qualify for a free official iPhone 14 is to contact one of the above projects.
This is achieved through stakeholder engagement, education, collaboration, and advocacy. On its website, you can find more information about the National Lifeline Association and its free government program for iPhones.
2. Lifeline Assistance Program
Lifeline Assistance is a government program that provides subsidized phone and Internet service to low-income Americans.
And the Federal Communications Commission administers the Lifeline Assistance Program to ensure that all Americans, regardless of income, can access reliable telephone service.
Lifeline Assistance is the first and best free government iPhone program. A good option is the free Lifeline assistance program for iPhone.
It targets low-income residents who need help to afford a cell phone or plan. The program entitles eligible users to wireless service for $9.25 per month.
And this also applies to the $9.25 per month internet service. The Universal Service Fund (USF) funds the program, which provides affordable communication services to low-income Americans.
Lifeline assistance is available to people with incomes at or below 135% of the federal poverty guidelines. To be eligible, you must also be part of a government assistance program such as SNAP, Medicaid, or SSI.
The program offers qualified individuals a monthly discount on communications services such as phone or internet plans.
Some service providers participating in the Lifeline program may offer free or discounted smartphones like the iPhone 14 as part of their package.
And you can find more information about Lifeline Assistance on the FCC’s website.
What is the Lifeline Assistance Program?
Lifeline Assistance is a long-standing program of the Federal Communications Commission designed to provide all Americans equal access to phone service.
And it serves low-income residents who might need help to afford cell phone equipment or plans.
This program entitles eligible people to wireless service for $9.25/month.
This also applies to internet service priced at $9.25/month.
3. Affordable Connectivity Program
The Federal Communications Commission’s Emergency Broadband Benefit (EBB) program has been replaced by the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP).
The Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) is also a government program that provides discounts on broadband service and connected devices to low-income households.
And the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) is the successor to the FCC’s Emergency Broadband Benefit (EBB) program.
It is similar to the Lifeline assistance program but focuses on mobile phones and home Internet. It is equivalent to the Lifeline Assistance Program in the phone plan and home internet mobile phone sector.
To put it another way, it is the fixed-line equivalent of the lifeline assistance program that the mobile phone industry offers.
ACP can provide financial assistance to low-income families to help cover their monthly Internet and phone costs.
If you are having trouble paying your free phone, tablet, laptop, internet, and phone bills, ACP can help.
You can also apply for a PC through ACP laptop providers. And these eligible low-income families can pay Internet and phone bills with ACP assistance.
Emergency Broadband Benefits (EBB), the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP), focuses on providing affordable phone and home Internet services to low-income households.
You can get up to $30 monthly in broadband service discounts if you qualify.
You can also get a discount of up to $75 per month on your broadband service if you live on qualifying tribal land.
Eligible households can also receive a one-time rebate of up to $100 to purchase a laptop, desktop computer, or tablet from participating providers.
ACP is available to families with incomes at or below 200% of the federal poverty guidelines.
To be eligible, you must also be part of a government assistance program such as SNAP, Medicaid, or SSI. You can find more information about ACP on the FCC’s website.
What is the Affordable Connectivity Program?
The Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) replaces the FCC’s Emergency Broadband Benefit (EBB) program.
And this is the phone plan and home Internet equivalent of the Lifeline Assistance Program for the cell phone sector.
ACP can help low-income families, such as senior citizens or single-parent families, pay for their Internet and phone plans.
4. Connect America Fund
The Connect America Fund is a government program that subsidizes telephone companies in rural areas.
CAF is designed to help bridge the digital divide by providing affordable broadband access to rural and underserved areas.
The program aims to make phone service more affordable for low-income families. And if you’re a low-income person and need help paying for phone service, you have several options.
The Universal Service Fund (USF) funds the program, which provides affordable communication services to low-income Americans.
Contact one of the programs above to determine your eligibility for a free government iPhone 14.
Instead, it is part of a larger Federal Communications Commission (FCC) initiative to ensure that rural, insular, and high-cost areas can access modern communications networks.
You can visit their official website below for more details about it.
What the Program Includes?
This program provides free government iPhones to low-income individuals and families. The phones are brand new and come with a two-year service contract.
To apply for the program, visit any government phone company’s website. And to qualify, participants must have an annual income below the poverty line.
They need help with the fee to participate in the program, and participants will not be required to undergo a credit check.
Relate Article: $99 Dentures Near Me
Which Programs Are Accepting Applications?
If you’re looking for a free iPhone 5 from the government, there are a few programs you can apply for.
You may also be eligible for a free phone if you participate in specific government assistance programs, such as food stamps or Medicaid.
To learn more, visit your state’s Public Utilities Commission or Lifeline Assistance Program website.
The Lifeline Assistance Program provides free phones to low-income individuals, while the National School Lunch Program provides free or low-cost phones to children from low-income families.
Read Also: Free Roof Repair for Seniors
List of Required Documents
You must submit certain documents to prove eligibility while applying for free official iPhone 14 Mini or Pro range models; these documents must verify your participation in government assistance programs or confirm your income level.
You can get a free official iPhone 14 once you prove your worth. Eligibility requirements are mentioned in the above section.
We will now review the documents required to establish your eligibility and get a free iPhone 14 from the government.
Here are the primary documents you may need:
- Your photo ID can be a driver’s license, state ID card, or passport. Identity Verification: A government-issued ID to verify your identity.
- A copy of your passport is only required if you are not a US citizen.
- Proof of participation in a federal assistance program: Documentation showing that you participate in an eligible federal assistance program such as Medicaid, SNAP, SSI, or others.
- Proof of Income: Documents such as pay stubs, tax returns, or Social Security benefits letters are used to verify your income.
- Proof of Employment Status: If you are unemployed or a veteran, you must provide documentation showing your current status.
- Proof of your current address can be a utility bill, bank statement, or lease agreement. Mail or utility bills can be used to verify your current residence.
- Some institutions require a current address list only if you apply to the program through a participating institution.
- Identification document that proves you are enrolled in the food stamp program. This could be a letter from your caseworker or a copy of your benefits card.
- Your government-issued photo ID.
- To qualify for a free official iPhone 14, you must provide these n proofs.
- Latest contact information
- Official identification as proof of enrollment in the food stamp program.
Each Lifeline provider may have slightly different requirements, so checking their specific document requirements during the application process is essential.
Relate Article: Free Laptops for Disabled Persons
How Can I Apply for A Free Government iPhone 14 in 2023?
To complete the application process for the free official iPhone 14 in 2023, one must ensure to follow these steps:
- Make sure you are eligible for the free official iPhone 14 program. And visit the nationally verified website to check your eligibility status. If you qualify, you can proceed with the application process. If not, you can sign in.
- If you meet the prerequisites, you can proceed with your application.
- Find a service through Google that will give you a free iPhone 14 as part of a government program.
- Find a free official iPhone 14 program provider in your area.
- To establish your eligibility, complete the information on the online application form, including any required paperwork or food stamp eligibility.
- If your application is approved, your free iPhone 14 program provider will provide the necessary information for additional processing. Once the process is complete, the provider will take care of your new iPhone.
- Once this is done, your service provider will deliver your brand-new iPhone.
- The next thing to consider is the free official iPhone 14 program provider. You can use Google to find some service providers for this program. Get a long list of providers. Select a provider to use as a source for this program and contact your free iPhone 14 program provider to claim your free phone.
- Please select a service provider as your entry point into the program and then contact them to request your free official iPhone 14.
- Go to the online application website and fill in all the required information in the form. They may ask for paperwork or food stamp eligibility to determine your eligibility.
When Will the Free Government iPhone 14 Be Available?
Free Government iPhone 14 Availability There is no specific release date for Free Government iPhone 14 in 2023.
Service providers such as Assist Wireless, Assurance Wireless, Syntex Wireless, Copper Valley Wireless, Easy Wireless, NTouch Wireless, and FeelSafe Wireless should be contacted.
And more information Generally, iPhones available for free through various government programs are not refurbished.
They may be lower in specifications and features or include lower-end models such as the iPhone 6, 6s Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, and 8 Plus.
No specific date has been given when the free official iPhone 14 will be available in 2023.
However, you can contact your service providers, such as Assist Wireless, Assurance Wireless, Syntex Wireless, Copper Valley Wireless, Easy Wireless, InTouch Wireless, and FeelSafe.
Availability is subject to program funding, stock availability, and demand.
It’s best to look for updates from the government or specific provider you’re interested in.
They will announce when the iPhone 14 will be available through the event.
There is no particular date when the free government iPhone 14 will be available to low-income families through government assistance programs like ACP.
But you can always contact your nearest network service provider.
The exact date is yet to be confirmed, but that doesn’t mean you’re in the dark.
To stay abreast of the latest developments, your best option is to connect with service providers participating in this government initiative.
These include, but are not limited to, Assist Wireless, Assurance Wireless, Syntax Wireless, Copper Valley Wireless, Easy Wireless, InTouch Wireless, and FeelSafe Wireless.
These providers are committed to keeping you informed and guiding you through the process once the program begins.
So don’t let uncertainty dampen your enthusiasm.
Access these service providers, and you’ll be one step closer to embracing the iPhone 14’s advanced technology at no cost.
Being informed today can lead to an exciting technological upgrade tomorrow.
A quick phone call or a visit to their websites can help you gather the most accurate and timely information regarding the availability of the free official iPhone 14 program.
Benefits of Getting a Free Official Iphone 14 in 2023
There are many benefits to getting a free official iPhone 14 in 2023, including:
- Access to a 5G network for faster internet service provides faster internet service.
- Availability of exclusive iPhone 14 apps.
- Exclusive Apple apps designed for iPhone 14.
- Significant cost savings with no purchase costs.
- Stay updated with the latest smartphone technology.
- A high-quality camera to capture memories.
- Reliable support and assistance.
- Promotes digital inclusion for all.
- Minimum to no charges for iPhone and call plans provided by service providers.
Relate Article: Cars for Single Moms
What Are the Drawbacks of Getting a Free Government iPhone 14?
Some people don’t use it because the government gives it to needy people.
Some people may also engage in wrong activities or start using it to watch reels and effectively do nothing.
However, as expected, I do not consider this a scam.
The application process and requirements can be stressful, and there is no guarantee that you will receive an iPhone at the end of the process.
These drawbacks must be weighed against the benefits before buying a free authentic iPhone 14.
Being informed about the process and managing expectations can help individuals make the best decisions for their communication needs.
The path to a free iPhone 14 is a challenging, demanding application process.
The application process involves meeting strict eligibility criteria and collecting several required documents.
Some may need to be more manageable.
1. Uncertain Outcomes
Perhaps the most critical obstacle is the uncertainty of the product.
Even after going through the application process, you may not get a free official iPhone.
The decision to pursue the free government iPhone 14 depends on how you balance these pros and cons.
Owning a premium device without any premium price tag is an opportunity but comes with challenges.
Ultimately, the lure of cutting-edge technology and significant financial savings may be worth the application hurdles.
While getting a free official iPhone 14 can be tempting, there are some drawbacks to consider before starting the application process:
2. Complicated Application Process
An potentially complex and stressful process is a major drawback—extensive eligibility requirements and documentation require significant effort and time from applicants.
3. Uncertainty of Approval
There is no guarantee that one will receive an iPhone 14 at the end of the process, even if all the necessary criteria are met.
Some applicants may not receive a phone call due to limited availability and high demand for free devices.
Here are the disadvantages of getting a free official iPhone 14:
- Eligibility requirements
- Contractual liability
- Limited model selection
- Tax implications
Relate Article: Government Grants for Free Dentures
How Do I Compare the Free Government iPhone 14 with Other Smartphones?
To effectively reach the free authorized iPhone 14 with other smartphones, the following criteria need to be considered:
1. Memory Capacity
- iPhone 14 offers memory space of 128GB, 256GB, 512GB, and up to 1TB, which is rarely available on a smartphone.
- Which offers more storage than most smartphones.
- 14 provides a wide range of memory options, starting at 128GB and going up to 256GB, 512GB, and 1TB.
- And these high memory configurations are relatively rare in smartphones, providing enough storage for various applications, files, and media.
2. Battery Life
- iPhone 14 has a battery capacity of 4,323mAh.
- Although it may be low compared to smartphones with more extensive capabilities like 5000mAh, it can still beat many other smartphones due to its efficient optimization and performance.
- It still lasts longer than most smartphones. And yet it offers long battery life.
- Camera: iPhone 14’s 148-megapixel and quad-pixel sensor offers better camera quality than most smartphones.
- This ensures more transparent, more detailed images and a better photography experience.
- And for photography enthusiasts, this iPhone’s camera has the potential to be a game-changer.
3. Storage Capacity
- One of the most attractive features of the iPhone 14 is its impressive storage range.
- With 128GB, 256GB, 512GB, and 1TB, this smartphone can store a wide range of data.
- Such expandable storage is rarely available in other smartphones, giving the iPhone 14 a significant edge.
- As a result, despite the small capacity, the iPhone 14 often outperforms many other devices in terms of battery life.
- Considering these essential aspects, you can compare the free official iPhone 14 and other smartphones in the market.
- The benefits of the iPhone 14’s more extensive memory options, efficient battery life, and better camera must be weighed against potential drawbacks and limitations.
- Because understanding these differences will help you decide what’s best for your specific preferences and needs for a smartphone, and for those interested in getting an older iPhone model, here’s how to get a free official iPhone 7 and 7 Plus.
- There is also an option to search for articles, which may provide additional opportunities for the government phone assistance program.
Relate Article: Church Assistance Programs near Me
Pros and Cons of the Free iPhone 14 from Govt
Free government iPhone programs, such as those offered through Lifeline and the Affordable Connectivity Program, have advantages and disadvantages that potential beneficiaries should be aware of.
Pros of Free iPhone 14 from Govt
- No cost: You get iPhone 14 for free, eliminating the need to pay.
- Free call plans: Some service providers offer free call plans with the phone.
- Access to modern technology: iPhone 14 offers advanced features and capabilities. A significant benefit of these programs is that they make technology more accessible to low-income families who otherwise could not afford it.
- Support from service providers: Recipients can expect reliable help and support.
- Connectivity and Communication: Stay connected with loved ones and essential services. And having an iPhone allows individuals to stay connected with family, friends, access job opportunities, and access various online services.
- Advanced technology: Some programs offer the latest model iPhones, including the iPhone 14, so beneficiaries can access the latest technology.
Cons of Free iPhone 14 from Govt
- Stressful Application: The application process and requirements can be daunting.
- Uncertain outcome: There is no guarantee of receiving an iPhone.
- Limited Availability: The number of free government iPhones may be limited. A downside is that the choice of phone models can be determined. Depending on program resources, you may receive an older or refurbished model.
- Eligibility Criteria: Some individuals may need to meet the requirements for a free iPhone. Your eligibility for these programs is usually tied to your income level or participation in other government assistance programs. Changes in your financial situation may affect your ability to continue receiving this benefit.
- Possible Delays: Processing times may vary, resulting in phone delivery delays.
- Limited coverage: Quality of coverage may vary by service provider and location. Some users may experience weak signals or connectivity issues.
Requirements to Get a Free Government iPhone
The government will also give a free iPhone 14 to those who meet specific criteria.
And if you qualify, you can get iPhone 14 for free from any government-approved provider like QLink Wireless, StandUp Wireless, TrueConnect, Access Wireless, and FeelSafe Wireless.
Here are the detailed eligibility criteria:
- If you are a senior citizen.
- The minimum age to apply for free official iPhone 14 is 18 years.
- A working phone number is required to receive a free iPhone through government programs. If you want a free iPhone from the government, you must have this.
- Your household income must be 135% or less of the federal poverty line. Thus, as an individual, your annual income must be less than $12,760 to qualify for this program.
- Applicants must be residents of the United States and must have a green card that can show their permanent residence in the United States.
- Applicants who wish to apply for the free iPhone ACP program by the government must be 18 years or older.
- You or a household member must be enrolled in a government program such as the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) or Supplemental Security Income (SSI).
- Applicant must have a permanent email address for proper communication with updates. Cheap connectivity programs Free iPhone providers will communicate using this mail address.
What is the Free iPhone from Government Program?
The Free iPhone from Government is an initiative of the Federal Government to bridge the digital divide in society.
The Government does not directly give iPhones to anyone.
However, government programs like ACP Free iPhone, EBB Free iPhone, and Lifeline Free iPhone provide free iPhones to a limited number of applicants.
Most Searching Posts:
- Free Gas Cards
- Free Government Tablet
- How to Apply for Free Tablet from Government
- Free Tablet from Government
- Free Window Replacement Program
- Salvation Army Hotel Vouchers Online
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
How to Get a Iphone 14?
Buying direct from Apple is one of the few ways to buy an unlocked, SIM-free iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Plus, 14 Pro or 14 Max, and it’s the go-to place to join the iPhone Upgrade Program.
How to Get Ios 14?
At any time, you can check for and install software updates. Go to Settings > General > Software Update. The screen shows the currently installed version of iOS and whether an update is available. To turn off automatic updates, go to Settings > General > Software Update > Automatic Updates.
How to Get Iphone 14?
Apple Trade In.Get ₹2000.00-₹55700.00 credit towards your new iPhone.* Select a smartphoneAnswer a few questions to get your estimate. How does trade-in work? We’ll help you exchange your eligible device for instant credit towards your new iPhone.
Can I Get a Iphone for Free?
Two methods of genuinely getting free iPhones come from telecom carriers. You either get a free iPhone with a new plan or some form of a trade-in deal. Either way, you will be going through a carrier.
Do You Get Free Apple TV with New Iphone 14
Get three months of Apple TV+ when you buy a new iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, or Mac. combined with Apple One, or other free trials or offers for Apple TV+. share your Apple TV+ subscription with up to 5 other family members via Family Sharing.
Can You Get an Iphone Free from the Government
The free government iPhone program is a government assistance program that provides eligible low-income individuals with a free smartphone. The program is part of the Lifeline Assistance Program, which is a federal program that helps low-income households afford phone and internet services.
How to Find a Lost Iphone 14 for Free
To find your device, sign in to iCloud.com/find. Or use the Find My app on another Apple device that you own. If your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch doesn’t appear in the list of devices, then Find My hasn’t been turned on. But you can still protect your account if Find My hasn’t been turned on.
Can I Get a Free Iphone 14 from At&t
Get a free iPhone 14 Pro on AT&T when trading in an eligible smartphone, on installments, and with a qualifying Unlimited plan (basically every unlimited plan other than the Unlimited Value Plus plan). Get it and enjoy your savings.