Digital Millenium Copyright Act Policy (DMCA)
I will reply to clear and concise notices of suspected copyright violations. If you think that your rights to intellectual property were violated by one of my customers, then I would like you to provide appropriate notice.
Each notice must meet the requirements for notification in the DMCA. The following details:
1. Give me the address where the link has been posted.
2. Include your contact information, including your complete name, address, address, and phone number.
3. Choose one of the following:
- The person who owns copyrighted work(s) or
- An individual “authorized to take action on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right which is believed to be infringed.”
4. Identify the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled by providing me the exact location of the infringing file with the exact low-income-families.com link
5. Find the copyrighted work that is claimed to be violated.
(For additional information about the required information for valid notification, please refer to 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3).)
It is important to be aware that, as per the DMCA, the claimants who misrepresent their copyright infringement could be held accountable for the damages suffered in connection with the blocking or removal of the content as well as court costs and attorneys ‘ fees.
Valid notification must contain the information listed above or else it will be disregarded.
Send notifications to: [email protected]
Please allow up to two business days to receive an answer to your email. Thank you for your understanding.